Once again, we’re producing a limited-edition jersey for this year’s Wrong Way Round.
The jersey is made from top quality R-TEX fabric and will have a ¾ length zipper which is hidden when done up. As the jerseys are made to order it will feature your name on the right chest. You can find more information about the jersey here.
What does it cost?
The cost of the jersey is initially £40, but the more we order, the cheaper they will become. Sizes 3XL and larger carry a premium of £4.50
How do I order one?
How do I pay?
By BACS Transfer:
Mr. N. J. Leeder
Account number: 3 5 2 1 1 5 9 8
Sort Code: 5 6 – 0 0 – 6 0
Please use the jersey name on the order form as the BACS reference.
In person to 9 Church Farm, Yatton Keynell
How do I know what size to order?
More information about sizing. Please note that cycling jerseys are generally tight fitting!
The small print
- The order will be placed on 1st May 2012. Please ensure that all forms are received and all funds are cleared by this date or the order will not be placed.
- Each shirt is made-to-order. It is your responsibility to correctly fill in this form. We will not offer any refunds for an incorrect name or size ordered.
- The more shirts we order the cheaper they will become. The price quoted is for the minimum order of 10 jerseys. Should we exceed this order size the price will reduce. We will issue a refund with the shirt if the price is lower.
- If no size is selected, we will not be able to place the order.
- We will endeavor to have the jerseys available for the Wrong Way Round on the 10th June, but the supplier Owayo (www.owayo.com) will determine the order lead-time.
- Returns will be determined by Owayo policies and any return queries should be addressed directly to them. We will of course help out where we can.