Yatton Keynell Parish Council
THE NEXT MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY
6th SEPTEMBER 2021 AT 19:00 THE BARN – BELL INN
Councillors are reminded of their duty to attend this meeting, and to consider their decisions in the light of the legislation on Discrimination and on Crime and Disorder.
Members of the public are welcome to attend the meeting but may only speak in the 15 minutes set aside for public participation and to bring matters of concern to the attention of the Council.
1. PUBLIC GALLERY – If you are unable to join the meeting & wish to raise an issue, please submit the question to the Clerk prior to the meeting – [email protected]
2. REGISTER OF INTERESTS
3. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
4. MINUTES OF PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 2nd AUGUST 2021
5. REGISTER OF ACTIONS
Update on planning applications Land to east of Farrells Field & proposed Solar Farm)
Applications – Considered before the meeting due to consultation deadline
PL/2021/07257 – Rose Cottage Broomfield – Creation of self-contained Annex (Resubmission) – No Objection
PL/2021/07861 – Tree work in St Margaret’s Churchyard – No Objection
Application to be considered at the meeting.
PL/2021/07109 – 2 Old School Gardens – Extension
7. WILTSHIRE COUUNCIL CLIMATE STRATEGY & NATURAL ENVIRONMENT CONSULTATION
8. CLERK – FINANCE
9. QUEENS JUBILLE – JUNE 2022
10. HIGHWAYS, FOOTPATHS & PLAY AREA
11. COUNCILLORS QUESTIONS AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE MEETINGS
THE NEXT MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE ON 4th OCTOBER 2021