Yatton Keynell Parish Council
THE AGM OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY
17th MAY 2021 AT 19:00 at
THE BARN – THE BELL INN YATTON KEYNELL
Due to the current COVID restrictions, if you wish to attend the meeting please register with the Clerk prior to the meeting (01249 783764) or email: [email protected]
Councillors are reminded of their duty to attend this meeting, and to consider their decisions in the light of the legislation on Discrimination and on Crime and Disorder.
Members of the public are welcome to attend the meeting but may only speak in the 15 minutes set aside for public participation and to bring matters of concern to the attention of the Council.
1. ELECTION of CHAIRMAN & VICE CHAIRMAN.
2. DECLARATION of ACCEPTANCE of OFFICE.
3. PUBLIC GALLERY – If you are unable to attend the meeting and wish to raise an issue, please submit the question to the Clerk – [email protected]
4. REGISTER OF INTERESTS
5. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
6. MINUTES OF PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 12th APRIL 2021
7. REGISTER OF ACTIONS
8. PLANNING – Applications considered prior to the meeting to be minuted only:
PL/2021/03088 Springfield Barn SN14 7JZ – Variation of Condition 2 of 20/05627/FUL – No Objection.
PL/2021/04424 1 West View Grittleton Road SN14 7BH – Tree work in conservation area – No objection.
For Consideration at the meeting:
Variation of Licence – Village Store
9. CLERK – Payments, Appointment of Internal Auditor
1o. HIGHWAYS & FOOTPATHS
11. COUNCILLORS QUESTIONS AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE MEETINGS