Yatton Keynell Parish Council seeks a Clerk.
The job is paid at agreed national rates and involves:
- Attending meetings once a month (usually the first Monday in the month)
- Drafting and circulating the agenda, taking minutes of meetings and holding all correspondence for the Parish Council
- As the Responsible Finance Officer, maintaining all Parish Council accounting and financial records
- Following up all actions placed on the Clerk at meetings
- Liaising with various departments in Wiltshire Council (In particular Highways and Planning) on a variety of issues
Candidates should have an interest in the local community and want to make a contribution to village life.
We are looking for an efficient administrator capable of keeping accurate records and undertaking basic bookkeeping duties.
The post is part time, typically 16 hours per month and the rate of pay will be negotiable within approved local authority rates. Training is available.
For a fuller job description and any other information please contact