YATTON KEYNELL PARISH COUNCIL
A MEETING OF YATTON KEYNELL PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD IN THE VILLAGE HALL, YATTON KEYNELL ON
MONDAY 1 NOVEMBER 2010 AT 7.00PM.
Councillors are reminded of their duty to attend this meeting, and to consider their decisions in the light of the legislation on Discrimination and on Crime and Disorder. Members of the public are welcome to attend the meeting but may only speak in the time set aside for public participation.
There will be a period of 15 minutes at the start of the meeting for the Public Gallery to bring any matters of concern to the attention of the Parish Council.
1. PUBLIC GALLERY
2. REGISTER OF INTEREST
3. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
4. PREVIOUS MINUTES OF PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 4TH OCTOBER 2010
5. MATTERS ARISING – ACTION POINTS FROM PREVIOUS MEETING
- Road safety concerns
- Best Kept Village Award
- Public Open Space at Church Farm, Market Cross Carvings and Telephone Kiosk
- Time Capsule Ceremony
- Amendment to N/10/03160/FUL – Reduced from three to two B1 Office Buildings with associated parking and landscaping – Land to rear of Farrells Field, Cold Harbour Lane, Yatton Yeynell.
- 10/03445/FUL – Long Dean Mill, Long Dean. Installation of solar panels on agricultural buildings.
- 10/03712/TCA – The Grange, Yatton Keynell. Tree Felling.
- 10/02385/S73A – Castle Combe Circuit – Variation of condition to allow one day motor racing on a Sunday rather than a Saturday – Permission Granted.
7. SUB COMMITTEE REPORTS
9. VILLAGE WEBSITE
11. ANY OTHER BUSINESS
THE NEXT COUNCIL MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY 6th DECEMBER 2010 AT 7.00PM.