Yatton Keynell Parish Council
NOTICE OF CONCLUSION OF AUDIT
ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31ST MARCH 2016
The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 (SI 2015 No.234)
The Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014
1. Date of Announcement – 3rd October 2016
2.Notice of conclusion of audit and publication of accounts.
The audit of the authority’s accounts for the above year has been concluded on:
22nd September 2016 by Grant Thornton UK LLP.
The Annual governance statement, Accounting statements and the External auditor certificate and report (the Annual Return), have been published.
Copies of documents are available for purchase by any person on payment of a reasonable sum. Documents will remain available for public access for a period of not less than 5 years from the date of this notice.
3. Section 25 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 provides for the exercise of public rights to Inspect the statement of accounts:
- Local Government Electors and their representatives have rights to make copies of:
- the accounting statements
- the external auditor’s opinion and certificate of completion
- any public interest report relating to the authority, and
- any recommendation relating to the authority
For the year ended 31st March 2016 these documents will be available on reasonable notice on application to the person in paragraph 4 below
4. Person to which you can apply to inspect the accounts and availability
Clerk to Yatton Keynell Parish Council
23 John Aubrey Close, Yatton Keynell
Tel: 01249 783 764
E mail: email@example.com
5. Signature and name of person giving notice on behalf of the authority:
Ian J Plowman – Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer