If you spotted a pothole, pavement problem, litter bin that needs emptying or street light not working please report it online using the “My Wiltshire” app or by visiting:


If you wish to request a change/improvement to the highway these have to be authorised by the Chippenham Area Board, having first been agreed with the local parish council.

Please use the form below: