Yatton Keynell Parish Council
THE NEXT MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY
9th April 2018 AT 19:00 IN THE VILLAGE HALL Committee Room, YATTON KEYNELL
Councillors are reminded of their duty to attend this meeting, and to consider their decisions in the light of the legislation on Discrimination and on Crime and Disorder.
Members of the public are welcome to attend the meeting but may only speak in the 15 minutes set aside for public participation and to bring matters of concern to the attention of the Council.
1. PUBLIC GALLERY
2. REGISTER OF INTERESTS
3. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
4. MINUTES OF PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 5th MARCH 2018
5. REGISTER OF ACTIONS
- 18/20272/FUL – Demolition of Existing Garage Premises; Erection of Four Detached Dwellings and Associated Garaging & Landscaping – Phillips Car Bodywork Ltd, Yatton Keynell, SN14 7JT
- 18/02552/FUL – Single Storey Rear Extension – 4 Home Fields, Yatton Keynell, SN14 7BG
- 17/04648/OUT – Outline Application for 4 Self Build dwellings relating to access & layout. APPEAL lodged by applicant.
7. CLERK & FINANCE
- Payments for Authorisation
- Year End Accounts & Community Benefit Fund
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
8. COUNCILLORS QUESTIONS AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE MEETINGS
THE NEXT MEETING ALONG WITH AGM WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY 14th MAY 2018 AT 19:00