Yatton Keynell Parish Council
THE NEXT MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
WILL TAKE PLACE ON TUESDAY 7th NOVEMBER 2017 AT 19:00 IN THE VILLAGE HALL Committee Room, YATTON KEYNELL
Councillors are reminded of their duty to attend this meeting, and to consider their decisions in the light of the legislation on Discrimination and on Crime and Disorder.
Members of the public are welcome to attend the meeting but may only speak in the 15 minutes set aside for public participation and to bring matters of concern to the attention of the Council.
1. PUBLIC GALLERY
2. REGISTER OF INTERESTS
3. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
4. MINUTES OF PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON TUESDAY 3rd OCTOBER 2017
5. REGISTER OF ACTIONS
- Draft Wiltshire Housing Site Allocation Plan
- Blarney Cottage & Roselea Bidestone Lane
- 17/09885/OUT – Erection of Self Build Dwelling – Land Adjacent to The Old Forge, The Street
- 17/09781/FUL – Change of use of agricultural land to residential curtilage. Demolition of existing garage and two storey side extension and erection of replacement side extension. Improvements to existing access with ancillary works to form parking and turning area. Erection of timber framed carport and workshop with storage space over.
- 17/10302/FUL – Proposed extension and reconfiguration of existing driving range cafe to accommodate additional covers – Golf Academy, Tiddlywink,
7, CLERK & FINANCE
8. COUNCILLORS QUESTIONS AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE MEETINGS
THE NEXT MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY 4th DECEMBER 2017 AT 19:00